Citronella: The sharp, unmistakable scent of outdoor candles with an astringent quality – terrific for keeping the mosquitoes at bay.
- Clary Sage: Bracing herbaceous scent that smells like lavender with leathery and amber nuances, thus very popular from old times for perfumed products.
- Clove: If you like it strong and spicy, wait and C, you’ll L- O- V- E this scent! This essential oil is peppery, warm and inviting. BEWARE: Wearing clove may drive others to demand you cook for them!
- Eucalyptus: Wow! Koala bears eat this stuff? This powerful, fresh and exhilarating essential camphoraceous oil is amazing at clearing and soothing the ol’ nasal passages.
- Lavender: This is the real deal! Lavender Essential Oil has the ability to aid in relaxation, which in turn reduces stress. This is a MUST if you are creating a blend to be used for a calming long soak or a bedtime shower.
- Lemon Washed: Refreshing and rejuvenating. Its aroma inspires and brings fresh energy, clears the mind.
- Orange: Warm, fresh citrus scent, radiant, fruity and tangy.This oil smells just like fresh orange peel, yet is much stronger aroma in this form. Provides fresh energy, clearing and inspiring the mind. Can be an effective skin care ingredient in moderation, avoid heavy concentration.
- Patchouli: 60’s flashback! The musky incense of choice for years in the counter-culture. You can almost hear the sitar music!
- Peppermint: Exhilarating, fresh, herbal mint.
- Pink Grapefruit: Not just for breakfast anymore! This intense, ripe pink grapefruit is complimented by bright green notes and light herbs and florals.
- Rosemary: Our rosemary essential oil smells fresh, herbaceous and strong. A perfect addition to any blend intended on evoking relaxation via a good, long soak.
- Tea Tree: This oil contains the antiviral properties of tea tree combined with a wonderful, clear lemon scent. It makes a good room deodorizer and air cleanser. Diffused into the atmosphere it has the ability to destroy molds, fungi and bacteria. Its properties are anti-infectious, antiviral, antiseptic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, and digestive stimulant. Useful for the treatment of oily skin and acne.
- Thyme: Aroma is sweet, light and fresh, slight spicy, and cleansing. Use in a diffuser or massage to counter a cold and relieve tiredness. Dilute with carrier oil before putting on the skin. Do not add to bath water, Thyme Oil is a "hot" oil. Blends well with bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, and lemon. Do not use in cases of high blood pressure nor in pregnancy.