Holiday Scents are in Red Type!
- Aloe Vera: Fresh, light citrus and fruity top notes slow dance with sweet green notes. Together they create a clean floral body with an underlying hint of a walk in the mossy woods.
- Bamboo: A lemon lime citrus is mingled with camphorous green leafy floral accords warmed with rich cedar and sandalwoods with hints of nutmeg and clove spice.
- Chamomile: The ultimate fragrance for relaxation! The calming, hypnotic scent of the chamomile flower will instantly melt your tensions away.
- Forest Pine: The pure pine scent you love for the holidays – Christmas trees in the snow. This is clean and energizing; breathe deep, and imagine you’re in the woods on a snowy evening.
- Green Tea: It’s Tea Time! Clean and calming, this deep oriental tea is blended with sweet herbal undertones and a bit of welcoming zest. It’s very laid back and plays well with others.
- Herb Citrus Hyacinth: A dynamic trio! An surprisingly peppy blend of green, crisp citrus notes, the sweetness of lovely hyacinth with a sprig of mint. LOVE IT!
- Patchouli: 60’s flashback! The musky incense of choice for years in the counter-culture. You can almost hear the sitar music!
- Sandalwood: This scent is very unisexy! Consisting of sweet, warm, woodsy, musky and amber notes, it is appealing to both men and women. This classic scent blends well with others.
- Sweet Clover: Fresh as a spring meadow from the hills of Ireland. This clean grassy scent will take you away.
- White Tea: This soft, clean scent is reminiscent of the popular Plumeria aroma. However, White Tea has it’s own unique qualities and a slight fruit based top note.
- Ylang Ylang: Properly pronouncing ylang ylang, (“ee-long, ee-long”) is befitting of this ultimately sweet, soft floral, that when worn, lasts an “ee-long, ee-long” time!