Blinc - Liquid Eyeliner - Semi-Permanent
Brush it on.. slide it off! Blinc's Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner forms a water-proof, opaque layer of color. Since Blinc's Liquid Eyeliner is not an oil-based paint like conventional eyeliners, it won't fade, smudge, run or flake, and comes off with the combination of water and pressure in one even layer, effortlessly sliding off your skin with no mess. Formula is Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- As with our blinc mascara, blinc eyeliner should always be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Prior to application, remove all excess liner from the brush on the rim of the tube to control the quantity of liquid on the brush.
- When applying blinc eyeliner, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You may even prefer to draw a few dots and then connect them giving you a thinner, more natural looking line.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- Within 1 minute, apply additional layers of color to thicken the line.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc eyeliner.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of color" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
- No makeup remover is necessary!
- Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.
We Also Recommend