Blinc - Mascara - Amplified
After almost a decade in development, Blinc's AMPLIFIED tubing mascara provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original tubing mascara.HOW TO APPLY
- Use Blinc mascara AMPLIFED on clean and dry lashes. Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the tubular mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
- If you curl your lashes or if you use blinc lash primer - black , be sure to do so only before applying blinc mascara AMPLIFED. The tubes that blinc mascara AMPLIFED forms around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
- Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the lash amplifying mascara. For the lower lashes some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
- Keep brushing blinc mascara AMPLIFED on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition. You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
- Once you have finished applying blinc mascara AMPLIFED close the bottle tightly. Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc mascara AMPLIFED. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand. You will start to feel blinc mascara AMPLIFED become saturated as its grip on the lashes loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the tiny tubes that were formed around your lashes begin to slide off effortlessly (not: do not pull your lashes).
- Those little "tubes" you see in the sink are not your lashes; they are the mascara that encased your lashes sliding off. Do not try to use any makeup removers or lotions to remove the mascara since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure.
We Also Recommend